For powdery roof tiles and concrete
SupaPrime is a water-based, nano-technology modified polymer primer. Designed to thoroughly wet and penetrate difficult surfaces, such as powdery oxidised roof tiles. SupaPrime will strengthen and stabilise the inter-coat bond of the difficult surface for use with the range of Nutech Paint roof coating systems.
- Fast drying speed
- Easy application
- Promotes inter-coat adhesion with Nutech Paint top coats
- 100% water and weather proof
- High resistance to mould and fungus
Suitable Sustrates for SupaPrime
- Powdery oxidised roof tiles
- Porous concrete roof tiles
- Porous concrete and cinder block walls
- Light weight concrete panels
- Tilt slab concrete walls
- Concrete render stucco and stucci-type wall finishes
Do not spray on extremely hot surfaces.
Heavy application is not required to maximise penetration through the powdery surface.
Milky white viscous liquid
Film Forming Temperature:
8.5 - 9.0
Ambient Application Temperature:
10°C - 30°C
4 - 5 m2/L
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.