Elite Terracotta Primer
Water based Terracotta Primer
Elite Terracotta Prime H2O is a water based solvent free primer specifically developed with adhesion enhancing properties on metals, non-porous, dense and smooth substrates. It is designed for use on both vertical and horizontal surfaces, achieving high adhesion without the need for etching or using solvents. Ideally suited for the application under Nutech roof coatings.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent free alternative to dangerous solvent based primers.
- Bonds to a variety of metal, plastic, glazed, smooth & dense surface.
- Super adhesion properties.
- Ease of application.
- Very low dirt retention, non-tacky.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Can be directly covered over with Nutech roof coatings.
- Time saving, user friendly and environmentally safe.
Priming Applications & Suitable Substrates
- Glazed Terracotta tiles, vitrified Terracotta tiles and natural stone.
- General surfaces where absorbing primers are not suitable or where adhesion enhancement is required agent for roof coatings.
All substrates must be clean, free of loose material, grease, efflorescence salts, mould, fungi, form oil mastic compounds, silicon or other foreign matter before coating
Stir product well before using and apply product using a low nap roller or long bristle brush. Ensure coverage is even to the surface being treated. For airless spray system, spray Elite Terracotta Primer using tip size of 19-21 thou.
Not suitable for powdery or oxidised substrates
Not to be used as primer for areas with rising moisture or negative hydrostatic pressure.
This product is not classified as hazardous according to Worksafe Australia, however skin irritation may occur to sensitive individuals.
Always use safe protective clothing and methods when applying.
Elite Terracotta Primer
Milky white viscous liquid
Film Forming Temperature:
1 - 24 Hours
10°C - 30°C
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.