NXT Cool Zone
Environmentally Responsible Roof Coating
NXT Cool Zone is an advanced development of Nutech Paint’s 45+ years’ experience in developing and manufacturing coating technology that sets new standards in roof coating performance.
NXT Cool Zone is an innovative, nanotechnology modified acrylic polymer coating designed to substantially lower surface friction to significantly reduce dirt retention and ultimately, aide in the self-cleaning ability of the coating. What’s more, NXT Cool Zone utilises the latest exterior grade ultra high durability fade resistant and infrared reflective pigments which are highly resistant to chemicals, UV light and heat.
NXT Cool Zone offers outstanding long-term exterior durability which will stay cleaner and retain colour and gloss longer than any conventional acrylic roof coating on the market.
NXT Cool Zone is available in High Gloss or Low Sheen finishes in 46 standard shades and can be custom colour matched – upon request.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally friendly green technology utilising 100% water based acrylic polymers with very low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Advanced cross linking polymer chemistry for ultra durability
- Fade resistant micronised pigments infused with saturated colour and highly resistant to chemicals, UV light and heat
- Revolutionary advanced formula to eliminate bacteria and biological contamination – safe for potable water collection
- 100% waterproof which reduces thermal conductivity giving cement tiles improved thermal insulation in cold wet conditions
- Satisfies Council Planning and Environmental controls for visual amenity
- Contributes to 5 Star House and similar State and Federal energy rating requirements
- Conforms to USA EPA Energy Star® Cool Roof requirements for roof slopes above 10 degrees which require a minimum 30% TSR (Total Solar Reflectance)
- Uses nano-technology for improved water beading and dirt resistance
- Saves money by reducing cooling costs and ongoing expenses
- Contemporary gloss or low sheen finish
- 12 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
NXT Cool Zone
Coloured viscous liquid
8.5 - 9.0
Film Forming Temperature:
Dry Film Thickness:
46 Standard Colours
12 - 15 years
Gloss and Low Sheen
Ambient Application Temperature:
10°C - 30°C
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.