Environmentally Friendly Liquid Encapsulate
EcoZorb is a natural mineral product and works by a method known as “Silica Encapsulation” meaning the encapsulated liquid becomes part of the Silica Molecule. This means that when EcoZorb is applies to a liquid spill it will absorb the liquid with No free liquid leaching or run off.
EcoZorb is probably one of the few, if not the only absorbent in the market that has obtained the endorsement from HACCP Australia, meeting the Food Safety Standards, hence should be safe for other applications. We have been and are still endorsed by Smart Approved Watermark and certified by SaveWater Australia.
Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb has the following qualities:
- Non selective, except hydrofluoric Acid
- Speed of clean up spillages
- No residue, once surface is dry it can be used immediately
- Materials are non flammable and chemically inert
- Contaminated absorbent materials are no longer combustible with the right mix ratio of EcoZorb
- Contaminated absorbent materials do not leach, exceeds EPA requirements for landfills disposal
- Contaminated absorbent materials are Non biodegrable, hence do not cause secondary pollution
- Maintains a snowy white granular appearance making it easy to sweep up for disposal.
- Absorbs any odours and neutralises vapours which may emanate from the spilled liquid
- May be reused to cleanup further liquid spills (EcoZorb recommends reuse up to three times).
Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb is suitable for the following projects:
- Domestic use
- Commercial & Industrial spills
- Remove any liquid from any surface.
- Exception: with the exception of Hydrofluoric Acid.
Applications & Features
Pour EcoZorb around and on the spill using a stiff broom, immediately sweep EcoZorb through the liquid in circular motion.
EcoZorb absorbs on contact. Collect the saturated absorbent materials with a dust pan and dispose of it in a suitable container.
Use a broom, brush or shovel. Wear appropriate personal safety equipment.
Apply liberally by casting Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb onto and around the affected surface until the spill is completely contained and absorbed. Sweep up with broom. Collect with hand broom and shovel.
The time required for full absorption is less than a minute. If product is still wet or odour is still noticeable then apply more Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb.
Coverage is approximately 2 parts Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb to 1 part of liquid depending on the type of spill or odour.
Simply sweep up dried Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb with a hand broom and shovel and dispose of in any household bin.
Will not remove Hydrofluoric Acid
Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing the dust
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre 13 11 26
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
Free flowing pure white granules
7 - 8.5
Insoluble in water
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.