Deep penetrating water based sealer
Limestone Sealer is a deep penetrating, water based silicon sealer developed specifically for the application to horizontal limestone surfaces. Limestone Sealer is ready to use water repellant that provides protection without altering the appearance or texture of the natural stone surface.
- Suitable for limestone and Freemantle stone
- Single coat application
- Low VOC
- Water repellant, which reduces efflorescence, erosion, cracking, spalling and freeze/thaw damage.
- Reduced biological growth and dirt retention
- Matt finish
Prior to application, joints or cracks must be properly sealed or filled. Limestone Sealer will NOT bridge physical cracks.
Remove dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, previous coatings, efflorescence, moss, mould or lichen prior to application.
For surfaces affected by moss and mould and lichen apply Nutech Hypo as directed in the relevant TDS and rinse.
Surfaces must be clean and dry prior to application.
- 1 coat application is recommended.
However, due to surface porosity a 2nd coat can be applied "wet on wet"
- DO NOT apply a second coat after the first coat is dry
- DO NOT allow Limestone Sealer to pool or puddle on non-porous surfaces
- Mop up excess product before it dries to prevent whitening, rings or patching.
- If excess is not removed product may dry with an opaque white appearance.
- If some whitening occurs, it may be difficult to remove completely but can be reduced by abrading the surface, allowing natural weathering and erosion to take place.
DO NOT use below surface grade, or where hydrostatic pressure is expected.
DO NOT apply if rain is imminent within 12 hours of application.
Clear viscous liquid
12 - 13
Film Forming Temperature:
Wet on wet
Ambient Application Temperature:
7°C - 32°C
The information given in this data sheet is based on many years experience and is correct to the best of our knowledge. However as the use of our product is beyond our control we can only be responsible for the quality of our product at the time of dispatch. For additional information about specifications or application please contact our company. As this information is of a general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual use.