Nutech Paint – Distinguished Prowess in Surface Coating Technology
A Journey of Product Evolution
Founded in 1972, Nutech Paint began with an endeavour to make a roof sealer that would not only beautify a roof but also protect and enhance it for years to come. At the outset was a desire to develop a product based on quality and longevity. For over 40 years Nutech Paint has been providing Roofing and Concrete coating solutions earning our company a unique position in the protective coatings market as a supplier of quality innovative surface coatings.
The business has expanded over the last four decades to be now Australia’s largest supplier of premium domestic and industrial roof coatings. To this day we still lead the market with the length of our guarantees and the quality of our products. Today Nutech manufacturers a remarkable range of specialised high quality paint including roof, concrete, texture and house paint, industrial coatings and environmentally conscious strippers and surface preparation products for a comprehensive range of decorative, commercial and industrial applications.
We take great pride in collaborating with professional painters and retail enthusiasts to make their job easier, cleaner and safer and allow them to excel in achieving their ambition of creating a Perfect Finish!
Nutech retains focus on continual development and remaining at the forefront of coating technologies in order to meet the ever changing challenges of our market and it’s expectations in regards to products that are sympathetic to environmental concerns. We continually strive and invest in research and development into new products and manufacturing processes that create safer products that have less impact on the environment. For over a decade we have embraced water-based alternatives to solvent-based products and have developed extensive expertise in coatings that are low or have zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions. Our philosophy is for low VOC paints, reduced residue and wastage, and safer environments for both applicators and customers who use our products.
Local Manufacturing Providing Global Excellence
Nutech Paint manufacture their paint at their head office in Seaford, Victoria both for the domestic market and also export to many countries across the globe including:
- Los Angeles USA
- Nutech Distributions UK
- Nutech Nuruf Malaysia
We also support export markets in the following countries:
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
Our process begins with quality raw ingredients to ensure a consistency of production and standards that lead the industry. Servicing an international market our products are still proudly Australian Made and supported by our technical prowess and knowledge. Expertise and professionalism of customer service ensures that regardless of the application situation the inherit benefits built into Nutech coatings will preform to their optimal for any applicator.
Roof coatings are still the core of our product range and expertise and we have many class leading coatings. More than 1,000,000 roofs around the world have been coated and beautified with Nutech roof coatings over the last four decades. The Nutech range of roof coatings has grown to more than 20 different surface coatings including many industry leading finishes.
In 1997 we developed Tileflex 2000® roof coating that was based on nearly three years of research and development. Tileflex 2000® is now highly regarded by trade experts as the best roof coating in Australia. It is enhanced with nano self cleaning surface technology that delivers superior performance on any roof surface. Designed to exhibit greater surface gloss and retain it for longer it has increased water repelling capabilities combined with a surface which stays cleaner by repelling dirt and contaminants which has been proven by CSIRO testing.
NXT Cool Zone®
NXT Cool Zone® was developed in 2007, and is a technically advanced heat reflecting roof coating available in a wide range of light and dark colours. Not only can you reduce the temperature of your roof by up to 30°C – and subsequently the living space you inhabit by 6 – 10°C – but you can also achieve this temperature control with dark and contemporary colours of your choice. Our premium roof coating is backed by an industry leading 12 year manufacturer’s warranty with the additional benefits of technical excellence of revolutionary thermal protection technology, ultra low VOCs, heat reflecting capacity and self cleaning nano technology to maintain the excellent appearance of your home longer.
To provide a solid foundation upon which to build the perfect result Nutech have developed an comprehensive range of primer and preparation products to guarantee enhanced results and longevity. A full range of primers including:
- SupaPrime water-based fine particle primer with enhanced penetration for weathered surfaces with powdery oxidisation
- GP Primer is a general purpose primer with high solids content for uneven and pitted surfaces
- Master Sealer technically advanced primer for stable roof tiles in good condition.
- NuPrime an economical primer for oxidised tiles
- Terra Glaze for terracotta natural tiles
- Sealers are also available for asbestos and metal surfaces which enable any surface to be transformed to the finish, colour and aspirations you desire.
Decorative Concrete Coatings
Nutech is also Australia’s primary supplier of coloured and clear sealers for decorative concrete. Our PaveCoat® range is regarded as an industry leader by concrete refinishers throughout Australia. It includes many surfaces finishes including:
- PaveCoat Clear Sealer in gloss, matt and high gloss finishes
- PaveCoat Cure & Seal for green newly poured concrete
- PaveCoat coloured sealer in 36 standard colours
- PaveCoat PR 200 Clear and PR 210 coloured petrol resistant sealer
- PaveCoat Aqua Glaze water-based acrylic sealer
- PaveCoat SO 2000 spray on decorative concrete sealer
- Environmentally sympathetic water-based PaveCoat H20 range is also available.
- Anti-Slip Additives can be incorporated to ensure a safe and secure foothold on surfaces that may have contact deficiencies.
Industrial & Factory Floor Coatings
Nutech manufacturers a range of industrial floor coatings with higher wear resistance based on epoxy and polyurethane technologies. This range includes high wear, chemical resistant, anti-graffiti, food grade and water proof coatings.
- Nutech EPiC Epoxy 100 clear floor 2K which contains 100% solids
- Nutech EPiC Epoxy 500 clear and colour 2K which contains 50% solids
- Nutech AquaEpoxy Clear water based epoxy
- Nutech EPiC polyurethane coloured range
- Thinners and preparation products to establish optimal primary conditions.
Decorative House Paints
Complementary to these is our range of architectural coatings of high quality interior and exterior decorative paints and primers available in white and the full Nutech colour range. This environmentally friendly range of paints features low VOC content and the ammonia and APEO free formula.
This range includes:
- Sunguard® Premium Exterior Paint in gloss and low sheen
- Interior/Exterior premium wall paint available in gloss, low sheen & matt
- Nutech undercoat/sealer multi purpose undercoat
- Nutech trim & door premium no blocking water-based enamel
- Nutech enamel white
- MaxiWhite™ ultra flat ceiling white
- Nutech Fence paint in a popular colour range.
Nutech manufacturers 99% of the colourants used by the company, in both water and solvent based coatings to produce our range of 36 standard colours and those required to enable unique one-off colour matching capabilities. Our expertise extends across Nutech aqua acrylic tinters, ultraviolet light reflecting acrylic tinters and solvent acrylic and industrial tinters. We have the ability to match many colours so once your surface finish is resolved it can be created to the colour you desire.
Quality product and technical excellence are still the cornerstones of this second generation, Australian owned company which continues to invest in creative chemistry and research to create future distinctive coating systems.
If you have a surface coating requirement that needs a technical solution then feel free to contact us direct to discuss how Nutech can provide a solution to your requirements.